Raj E. Valli – Founder & CEO
- Raj is the Founder & CEO of PrazAs. Raj created the innovative patent pending platform for real-time collaboration on Tablet PCs that forms the back bone of the PrazAs platform . Previously, Raj served as VP of Marketing (CMO) and Head of Business Development for WABCO Holdings inc. (NYSE, $3B). He has 14+ Yrs Experience as a seasoned executive with billion $ companies and has held leadership positions at Honeywell/AlliedSignal across multiple verticals and functions. He also has 17 yrs non-profit experience with K-12 education. Raj’s academic and professional credentials include M.S. (IIT, Madras, India), MBA (Univ. of Maryland, College Park), MS (Univ of Virginia, Charlottesville), Chartered Financial Analyst, and Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Successful exits from 2 start-ups, TiE Charter Member
- Technology Entrepreneur and Angel Investor
- Senior Executive with over 16 years of management experience in enterprise software, consulting and finance industries including COE Solutions (E-HR) and Riveon (ERP)
- BE (HONS), BITS, India, MBA (Mumbai Univ), PMP
Balraj Suneja, Chief of Products
- In his role, Balraj is responsible for product management and development at PrazAs. Balraj has over 15 years of experience in software product management and development. He has had 2 successful stints at start-ups as part of a founding team: 1) Most recently he was the head of technology and product at inno360, an award winner SaaS product in open innovation. Prior to inno360, he led product management for the wealth management suite at CashEdge (now part of FiServ). He has held senior product management position at Hyperion (now part of Oracle) and was an associate at JP Morgan India. He has an MS and a BS from IIT Delhi, and an MBA from XLRI.
Jon Bischke, Founder & President RG Labs
Founder, LearnOutLoud.com; EIR @ Battery Ventures. Founded and sold The 2000Tutor.com Network to Penton Media, an NYSE-listed firm, in 2001. Founded and sold 3 other companies. Runs Hacking Education organization to spur entrepreneurship in Education.
Heather Gilchrist, Managing Director, RAK Tech Fund
Founding member at Grockit, the world’s first massive multiplayer online learning game; Visionary Mentor and advisor to many start-ups in the Tech area.
Ramona Pierson, CEO, Pierson Labs
Fellow, America’s Digital Promise initiative; Chief Sceintific Officer @ Promethean; Founder & CEO @ Synaptic Mash (acquired by Promethean); Founder Learning without Borders (L3RN Foundation) ; Accomplished Neuroscientist.
Govi Rao, CEO, Noveda Technologies
Chariman & CEO @ Lighting Science Group; VP/GM @ Philips Solid State Lighting; Partner @ Sustainable Century Merchant Bank; On Advisory board at Rutgers Depart of Chemistry and Biology